There is something exciting about being on the front end of product development and evolution. PTA Corporation, a plastic injection molder and tool builder, is an “entrepreneurial” manufacturer whose customers are leaders in the medical device, defense, homeland security and technology industries including Fortune 500 OEMs. Business has started to grow dramatically and we are currently looking for a Tool Crib Attendant to join our team.
Responsible for the tooling department inventory.
• Provide end-user support on various applications
• Purchase raw materials and mold components needed for the building of new molds
• Keep inventory of Crib
• Run errands when needed, outside of the facility
• Keep tooling equipment clean (i.e.: lathes, grinders)
• Package molds and mold components for shipping
• Organize inventory in mold storage areas
• Bring tools to and from Tooling
• Keep monthly inventory of raw material
• Monitor cost for job related and inventory expenditures
• Clean Driving record and valid Driver’s license
• Computer Skills, i.e., Excel, Word
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good organizational skills
• Good record keeping
• Able to drive forklift
• Able to pick up to 50 pounds
If you meet the position requirements and are an accountable, customer-focused individual, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
Mail: PTA Plastics | 148 Christian Street | Oxford, CT | 06478
PTA Plastics is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity E-Verify Employer.