Responsible for creating, writing, auditing and updating various types of manufacturing related work instructions.
· Write and/or edit part specific work instructions. Explain technical ideas in simple language.
· Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval by project management ensuring that final documents meet applicable contract requirements.
· Research and gather part specific manufacturing information for inclusion in work instruction documentation.
· Consult relevant information sources, including manufacturing personnel, project management, quality, etc., to verify pertinent guidelines.
· Develop training material. Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples.
· Notify quality of any changes to the work instructions.
· Adhere to the validation protocols and ISO 13485 requirements.
· Ensure jobs flow in the correct sequence.
· Work independently and produce high quality work instructions.
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Organizational skills
· Ability to be self-directed
· Ability to work in a team
If you meet the position requirements and are an accountable, customer-focused individual, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
Mail: PTA Plastics | 148 Christian Street | Oxford, CT | 06478
PTA Plastics is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity E-Verify Employer.