Work Instruction Specialist
Location: Longmont, Colorado
$18 - $25 per hour
- Responsible for creating, writing, auditing and updating various types of manufacturing related work instructions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Write and/or edit part specific work instructions. Explain technical ideas in simple language.
· Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval by project management ensuring that final documents meet applicable contract requirements.
· Research and gather part specific manufacturing information for inclusion in work instruction documentation.
· Consult relevant information sources, including manufacturing personnel, project management, quality, etc., to verify pertinent guidelines.
· Develop training material. Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and product samples.
· Notify quality of any changes to the work instructions.
· Adhere to the validation protocols and ISO 13485 requirements.
· Ensure jobs flow in the correct sequence.
· Work independently and produce high quality work instructions.
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Organizational skills
· Ability to be self-directed
· Ability to work in a team
If you meet the position requirements and are an accountable, customer-focused individual, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
Mail: PTA Plastics | 148 Christian Street | Oxford, CT | 06478
PTA Plastics is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity E-Verify Employer.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
401(k) Plan with company match
Health and Wellness
Comprehensive health care coverage with prescription drug plan (2 plan options)
Flexible Spending Accounts (medical reimbursement and dependent care)
Salary Continuance (short and long-term disability)
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Tuition reimbursement program
Routsis Plastics Training
Support for Professional Association Membership and Education