Location: Longmont, Colorado
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Ability to set-up a molding machine.
· Ability to troubleshoot engineering thermoplastic materials.
· Ability to perform basic machine maintenance.
· Ability to communicate information to other employees.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
· Ability to utilize information from the process sheets.
· Basic computer skills/operation.
· Ability to perform finishing operations at the press.
· Ability to detect and diagnose surface defects of product, such as cracks, splay, sink, drag lines, blemishes, color variations, etc.
· Ability to communicate the QA personnel to assure goal standards are met.
· Available to work overtime and weekends as needed.
· Ability to document (Job Book) all processes related to the molding of a part that is repeatable and understandable.
· Able to lift 55 pounds
· Minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing area.
· Able to use hand tools.
· Ability to understand and follow work instructions, both verbal and written.
If you meet the position requirements and are an accountable, customer-focused individual, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
Mail: PTA Plastics | 148 Christian Street | Oxford, CT | 06478
PTA Plastics is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity E-Verify Employer.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
401(k) Plan with company match
Health and Wellness
Comprehensive health care coverage with prescription drug plan (2 plan options)
Flexible Spending Accounts (medical reimbursement and dependent care)
Salary Continuance (short and long-term disability)
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Tuition reimbursement program
Routsis Plastics Training
Support for Professional Association Membership and Education