· Ability to set-up a molding machine.
· Ability to troubleshoot engineering thermoplastic materials.
· Ability to perform basic machine maintenance.
· Ability to communicate information to other employees.
· Basic computer skills/operation.
· Ability to perform finishing operations at the press.
· Ability to detect and diagnose surface defects of product, such as cracks, splay, sink, drag lines, blemishes, color variations, etc.
· Ability to communicate the QA personnel to assure goal standards are met.
· Available to work overtime and weekends as needed.
· Ability to document (Job Book) all processes related to the molding of a part that is repeatable and understandable.
· Able to lift 55 pounds
· Minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing area.
· Able to use hand tools.
· Ability to understand and follow work instructions, both verbal and written.
If you meet the position requirements and are an accountable, customer-focused individual, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
Mail: PTA Plastics | 148 Christian Street | Oxford, CT | 06478
PTA Plastics is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity E-Verify Employer.