There is something exciting about being on the front end of product development and evolution. PTA Corporation, a plastic injection molder and tool builder, is an “entrepreneurial” manufacturer whose customers are leaders in the medical device, defense, homeland security and technology industries including Fortune 500 OEMs. Business has started to grow dramatically and we are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
• Managing project teams to minimize project risks and conflicts
• Manage development-tooling projects from conception to production
• Create Tooling Specifications and conduct the Tooling Planning Meeting
• Represent PTA's interests while maintaining goodwill with our customers when conflicts arise, and demonstrate a good "business sense"
• Bring in new business via new customers from different industries by closing on orders for new tooling programs
• Track and monitor individual job progress, both in man-hours and committed completion dates
• Tooling Risk Assessment and Initial Print Review
• Quote new tooling, revisions, and initial part pricing as dictated by customer requests for quotes
• Follow up all quotations in a timely and sales oriented professional manner
• Conceptualize mold design and construction techniques
• Responsible for correspondence with customers, both verbal and written
• Coordinate customer requests on new tools, revisions, and initial production orders with the appropriate departments
• Experience in ISO 13485, DFM, and continuous improvement initiatives such as lean manufacturing is a plus
• Minimum of three years direct technical experience in the plastics industry, i.e., tooling, processing, materials knowledge, and an understanding of IQ, OQ, PQ validation
• Plastic design knowledge
• Ability to effectively manage multiple activities, simultaneously, achieving excellent results
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Well organized, self-directed and disciplined
• PTA is subject to ITAR regulations; to be considered, the qualified individual must be a US citizen or be a permanent resident card holder
If you meet the position requirements and are an accountable, customer-focused individual, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
Mail: PTA Plastics | 7350 Dry Creek Parkway | Longmont, CO | 80503
PTA Plastics is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity E-Verify Employer.