· All NC is performed accurately, efficiently and on schedule.
· A complete working knowledge of all NC equipment is displayed.
· All technical aspects of running the equipment (i.e. feeds and speeds, cutter technology, coolants, etc.) have been acquired.
· Machines and equipment are kept clean and in good working condition.
· Mold Maker support is given when the NC area is slow, i.e., polishing, EDM, squaring blocks, etc.
· Conflicts in priorities or with available equipment are discussed with the Tooling Manager/Supervisor.
· All questions regarding the job are directed to the Mold Maker or the Tooling Manager/Supervisor.
· Adequate time is spent with the Tooling Supervisor and Mold Maker discussing problem areas, equipment utilization and job planning.
· The Tooling Manager/Supervisor is informed of all changes in approach, problems or mistakes in a timely manner.
· All information given to others on the job is documented in a clear easy-to-understand fashion.
· Positive and negative feedback to others working on the job is handled in an appropriate manner.
· All communications are handled in a manner that will promote teamwork on the job.
· An understanding of PTA System Procedures involving Tooling related SP’s
· Must display an understanding of the mold making process
· High School Degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years experience in mold building
· An awareness of the molding process, materials and their relationship to the mold making process is a plus.
· Must have a basic understanding of CAD and programming software used at PTA, manual milling, CNC and EDM.
If you meet the position requirements and are an accountable, customer-focused individual, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
Mail: PTA Plastics | 148 Christian Street | Oxford, CT | 06478
PTA Plastics is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity E-Verify Employer.