Location: Longmont, Colorado
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· All NC is performed accurately, efficiently and on schedule.
· A complete working knowledge of all NC equipment is displayed.
· All technical aspects of running the equipment (i.e. feeds and speeds, cutter technology, coolants, etc.) have been acquired.
· Machines and equipment are kept clean and in good working condition.
· Mold Maker support is given when the NC area is slow, i.e., polishing, EDM, squaring blocks, etc.
· Conflicts in priorities or with available equipment are discussed with the Tooling Manager/Supervisor.
· All questions regarding the job are directed to the Mold Maker or the Tooling Manager/Supervisor.
· Adequate time is spent with the Tooling Supervisor and Mold Maker discussing problem areas, equipment utilization and job planning.
Operational Duties and Responsibilities
· The Tooling Manager/Supervisor is informed of all changes in approach, problems or mistakes in a timely manner.
· All information given to others on the job is documented in a clear easy-to-understand fashion.
· Positive and negative feedback to others working on the job is handled in an appropriate manner.
· All communications are handled in a manner that will promote teamwork on the job.
· An understanding of PTA System Procedures involving Tooling related SP’s
· Must display an understanding of the mold making process
· High School Degree or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years experience in mold building
· An awareness of the molding process, materials and their relationship to the mold making process is a plus.
· Must have a basic understanding of CAD and programming software used at PTA, manual milling, CNC and EDM.
If you meet the position requirements and are an accountable, customer-focused individual, please send your resume and salary requirements to:
Mail: PTA Plastics | 148 Christian Street | Oxford, CT | 06478
PTA Plastics is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity E-Verify Employer.
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
401(k) Plan with company match
Health and Wellness
Comprehensive health care coverage with prescription drug plan (2 plan options)
Flexible Spending Accounts (medical reimbursement and dependent care)
Salary Continuance (short and long-term disability)
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Tuition reimbursement program
Routsis Plastics Training
Support for Professional Association Membership and Education